Wasting Tax Payers Money - and How !
Babu's of Karnataka govt. are on to a 3 nation trip to China, Malaysia and Thailand - ostensibly to study Metro Rails there.
- There does not seem to be a single qualified engineer in your foreign junket team - so how will you do your study ? By hopping on train rides from station to staion ?
- Chief Secretary of the state - B.K.Das - was on this trip - and he will retire almost immediately upon his return ! What contribution will he make ? A person no less than Lokayukta N. Venkatachala had blamed Chief Secretary B.K.Das for shielding corrupt officials earlier: http://www.hindu.com/2005/11/30/stories/2005113013900300.htm
- Who are your contact persons in these countries ?
- Delhi Metro has been successfully running for quite sometime - why not study that ?
Shame on the government junkies, for looting Tax Payer's Money. Shame on you guys.
M. Karunanidhi (CM Of Tamil Nadu) distributes Television Sets for free - as promised in before elections.
- With the Tax Payer's money - are you not trying to bribe people with free television sets?
- Did the people who paid taxes, give you any mandate for such activity? Thousands of Crores of Rupees will be spent on this.
- Primary Education and Employment Opportunities - is the need of hour. What a shame - let the poor people watch tv, and remain hungry and uneducated ?
Such Political Gimmicks should be declared unconstitutional. What a shame - that such folks are tolerated and voted back to power - again and again.